The financial planning process identifies and takes steps to achieve your key financial objectives
(e.g. debt reduction, major purchases, retirement savings or education funding). It involves the development
and ongoing review of a plan to determine if you are on track to meet your financial needs throughout the various stages of your life.
- Develop an understanding of your financial goals and objectives
- Assess your investment constraints and timelines, and your risk tolerance
- Coordinate with wealth management professionals to implement your financial plan
- Explain why it is important to update your plan when a material change occurs (e.g. new job, addition to family, change in marital status, etc.)
- Complete a periodic review of your financial plan, making adjustments where needed