Eunice Luis joined the financial industry in 1998. She has leveraged her international MBA academic training, expertise, and unmatched commitment to service in providing the highest quality of financial planning.
She is committed in working with individuals to achieve long term financial security by developing and monitoring a financial strategy custom-tailored for each individual client.
During the past two decades she has earned numerous industry designations, including:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) – Financial Planners Standards Council
- Certified International Wealth Management (CIWM) – Canadian Securities Institute
- Fellow of CSI (FCSI) – Canadian Securities Institute
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA) – Canadian Securities Institute
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) – Institued for Divorce Financial Analysts – IDFA
- Licensed Insurance Advisor (FRSA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Wilfrid Laurier Univesity